Friday 1 March 2019

Auckland's E scooter

In my ipinon I do not like the e-scooter because the lime scooter brakes are failing and people are falling over the handle bars. 

Lime scooters was founded in January 2017 and raised US$12 million in venture funding led by Andreessen Horowitz in March 2017.

Lime's scooters have repeatedly been recalled due to mechanical failures.

In November 2018, Lime issued a global recall on reports that the scooters could break in half. The recall was issued following internal comments by employees that its scooters were unsafe for public use

2 comments:

  1. Hi Blake, the lime e scooters have been quite controversial lately so this was a good current event item to pick. I like how you have included your opinion on the lime scooters. It is important to write the information in your own words rather than copying and pasting as you have done for much of this post. Please come and see me if you need some help with this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is my first time i visit here and I found so many interesting stuff in your blog especially it's discussion, thank you. escooter

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.