Friday 26 August 2016

reflection Term 3 wk5

This is my Jamaica flag that I did. I am proud of it because it is my first one and it looks just like it. This was for literacy. This activity is knowledge 2. Next time I can work on  detail. I did it on google drawing
This is my fractions D.L.O. sharing what I know about fractions.  I had fun because I learnt fractions and I had fun doing it. I am proud of it because I did a panzoid clip on it. I did it on a google slide. I need to work on  detail. I did it because it shows what I have learnt.

2 comments:

  1. Kia ora blake I really like your DLO on fractions next time maybe you could try put a bit more info but it is really good I would like to try do some pazoid it looks really cool.
    Noho ora mai.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia Ora. Wow your Jamaican flag is amazing what did you make it on? Did you do it on a drawing? You should probably add more information on you slide there is only 1 page. Do you know how to half time if it is 24 hours? E noho rā Alex Cl

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.