Friday 23 June 2017

Literacy Reflection Writing T2 Wk8

This week in writing we were writing descriptions of a family member. Here is my writing on my mum. My goal was to use interesting vocabulary. What do you think?

My mum has really frizzy and curly hair but when I come home from school it sometimes is straight she also has blue shining eyes that are very beautiful like an angel. My mum is cheerful and has such a happy smile when I get back from school.


One of the best memorable moment with my mum was probably when we went fishing at the whorf and my mum caught a very very big kahawai. She fought with it for about half an hour.  Shewas reeling it in and it was getting really close when It jumped back in the water witch sucks. Mum laughed and laughed but dad was disappointed. It was a memorable family moment.

My mum is funny because she makes funny jokes. One of the jokes is:
Why can’t vampires bite Taylor Swift….. because she has bad blood!
ha ha ha!
She is also Creative because she can make really cool birthday cards. My favorite card was a drawing of me and it was really detailed.  My mum is really lovable and she is very beautiful to me because she is my mum.

I love my mum.

1 comment:

  1. Hey there Blake.
    this is a very kind description of your mum!
    I really liked how you described her hair and her personality she seems really nice!
    Thanks Lucy from Yaldhurst Model School.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.